Stone Circle crawling underneath my skin
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
it has been almost two months since the girl had attacked her. three weeks, since she had learned of her father's passing. her physical injuries had healed completely, now, she scars crisscrossing her face fading into her fur, for the most part, yet a few across her muzzle and tearing across one of her optics stood out, jarring and ragged.

her mental state had been precarious, defined by falling into deep rifts and down dangerous slopes, plateaus and the odd, rare moment of happiness. she was exhausted, mentally, of all the beating her growing mind had taken. so much of what she loved had been taken from her, the largest of it having been the death of Steady. somehow, Easthollow didn't feel the same, full of ghosts as it now was. packmates she hlaf-knew, only Valette and Nikai the ones she felt close too. Calloon had her accept her deformities, Sunny had her gain some solace in their simple friendship. 

But recently, she found herself wondering about the band of travellers, the ones that had taken her in, offered her protection and shelter and food, and asked nothing in return. she thought too of the face of Rannoch, and the unusual feeling that accompanied him; of the girl Rose who knew of healing and all the others beside. Now that she had moved past the physical pain, and the pain of her father's passing pained her less daily, she considered the group much more often, and what it might be like to find them again. 
[ooc]maybe @Nikai?[/ooc[
Messages In This Thread
crawling underneath my skin - by Keoni - May 14, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: crawling underneath my skin - by Phiipa - May 15, 2017, 06:30 AM
RE: crawling underneath my skin - by Nikai - May 16, 2017, 02:36 AM
RE: crawling underneath my skin - by Keoni - May 17, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: crawling underneath my skin - by Phiipa - May 19, 2017, 06:08 AM
RE: crawling underneath my skin - by Nikai - May 22, 2017, 02:37 AM