Dragoncrest Cliffs i am the sun, all life and days
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao knew today was the day, but the excitement brimming in her mind gave her little room to ruminate on many other things that required her attention.

She sat waiting near the entrance of the caverns with her tail curled around her haunches, and ears trained on the path as she eagerly awaited the first signs of the children. Being the pack Shouna, and a trusted friend to Heda, Tirgatao had seen the children on multiple occasions but not under these circumstances. This was an important step in their lives, and the first they would take to become fully intergrated members of Drageda

The regal dark figure of her beloved friend is the first to appear, followed by Dio, and shortly thereafter by the mothers and their children. Tirgatao rises and waves her tail when they draw close. A placating series of whines tumble rapid-fire from her lips, and she creeps forward to lick at Heda's chin, then Dio's and finally Wildfire should any of them welcome her submissive advances. Her joy is palatable—an unusual sight for the normally collected Shouna

Tirgatao opens her mouth to speak to the gathered parents, but she is immediately distracted by a red streak making her way over. She lowers herself so that her sternum rests against the cool shale just as @Blixen reaches her, wagging her little tail so hard she nearly topples over and showering her in puppy kisses. The advisor chuckles and noses the young girl's flank as she suddenly darts off in another direction. Tirgatao rises again and rests her ears against her pillowy mane. "You've done well," it isn't clear who she is talking to, but her tone suggests the fondness she feels for the entire group.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
i am the sun, all life and days - by Antumbra - May 14, 2017, 08:34 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Wildfire - May 15, 2017, 09:15 AM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Portia - May 15, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Dalia - May 15, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Blixen - May 15, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Artaax - May 16, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Dio - May 17, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Sirio - May 20, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Antumbra - May 21, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Tirgatao - May 21, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: i am the sun, all life and days - by Wildfire - May 22, 2017, 10:29 AM