Bramblepoint I think you pissed off my sandwich.
you feed it all your woes; the ghostly garden grows
120 Posts
Ooc —
Although he had been presenting to her a method he thought matched his madness, Kavos watched— first in frustration, then in fascination— as the speckled halfling executed a different, more effective tactic to meet his distraction needs. She went for the legs, effectively pulling the buck's attention into opposite ends as it tried to focus both on the grinding pain in his leg and the powerlessness of his ensnared skull. Seeing that his target seemed to be (almost literally) torn between two directions, Kavos was quick to take advantage of the opening, latching onto the deer's neck with teeth that seemed imbued with a homing device for weakness.

Blood sprayed, but before he could give a good shake of his head and tear further into flesh, he was forced back by the misplaced flailing of the other deer as the scent of blood permeated the scene. Kavos fell back, scrabbling to his feet just in time to see the head of his aide become smashed into the bouncing rump of their dying prey. Unfortunately, the buck was now kicking with renewed energy— a final surge of fate— which spurred Kavos to risk a firm kicking in order to help shove his hunting partner off the flailing beast that was now trying to find its footing despite its grave wound.

The other buck, weak and terrified, was simply trying to extract itself from the area; though soon he would be carrying nothing but a few hundred pounds of dead weight if he could not free his head.
Messages In This Thread
I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 14, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 16, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 17, 2017, 12:17 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 02:59 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 18, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 10:36 AM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Kavos - May 18, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: I think you pissed off my sandwich. - by Towhee - May 18, 2017, 01:34 PM