Northstar Vale i've delivered us to where we are
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Their band stops at Rannoch’s bequest and the empyrean looks at the towering mountain chain stretching out before them east and west with awe. The druid lives for this sort of exploration …for these sorts of discoveries. Before them stretches an oasis, well fortified by the mighty rise of terra surrounding it. Rannoch echoes Mato’s thoughts aloud drawing a flick of the druid’s night dabbled ear and the druid takes it all in again with a graceful sweep of verdant gaze. If he would have had a tactician’s inclination he might have said it was easily defendable but he is not a mercenary and such things are better left for a mind inclined for war. The empyrean has no love for petty squabbles over slights and turf. Mother Nature is a war in and of herself: and when her ire is let loose upon the world she is a war that cannot be won, he thinks, though he has yet to see a fraction of her ire. In this, the druid knows he is fortunate. Fortune does not last forever.

The succulent aroma of plentiful prey — also something Rannoch points out to the group — fills Mato’s lungs as he draws in a deep breath, his paws filled with insatiable itch to explore the land that may very well be their new home. He desires to find it’s secrets and explore all it has to offer him and tempers the sweet, temptations song of the Vale as she beckons him further in but he doesn’t dare break rank from the band. The druid knows there will be plenty of time for uninterrupted exploration later once they have situated themselves and raised their banner in claim.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by rip gemini - May 16, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Liffey - May 16, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 16, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Redshank - May 18, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Airi - May 18, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Tryp - May 20, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Dublin - May 21, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 21, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Pyro - May 22, 2017, 01:19 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Kaori - May 22, 2017, 06:10 PM