Northstar Vale i've delivered us to where we are
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
After the bear incident, Pyro had kept close to Tryp at all times. His nerves were still on edge, he had never been so close to real danger in his life before, and although he had largely avoided the incident he could still feel his heart jump at every cracking branch along the escape route to the mountains. Same thing happened when Rannoch called out to them from the edge of the cliffs. Pyro jumped behind his brother at the sound of their leader's voice, fearing the worst, but in the end it turned out that the Frostfur titan had good news for the group.

Carefully Pyro dragged himself to the edge of the rocky ledge as everyone else, needing to see with his own eyes. And there it was, as perfect as it sounded in Rannoch's words. A paradise, a fortress, and Pyro felt the excitement rush through his veins. He gasped, then added: "This is amazing!" he barked, looking at Rannoch with joyful eyes. Redshank beat him on urging the group to come down the mountain to explore, but still the enthusiasm manifested through the gayest tail dancing and the silliest of hops. The young Rochester ran back from the ledge, aiming to violently rub some of his happiness off on Tryp as he pulled him by the ear the same way he did when they were clumsy pups.

But his efforts were interrupted by the dark one's entrance.

It was unlike Cypress to stand under the spotlight, so Pyro's eyes fell upon him like the lights themselves as he spoke. The tension was so thick it mate Cypress' breathing painful to watch, but his words lifted the weight in a way that only truth and devotion could ever do. Pyro smiles, he couldn't agree more with the dark Frostfur... Rannoch was showing signs of becoming a great leader.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Liffey - May 16, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 16, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Redshank - May 18, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Airi - May 18, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Tryp - May 20, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Dublin - May 21, 2017, 11:42 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 21, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Pyro - May 22, 2017, 01:19 AM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Kaori - May 22, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Rian - May 26, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i've delivered us to where we are - by Cypress - May 27, 2017, 01:07 PM