Noctisardor Bypass Cut me from the Line
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Joining 
Leila had taken the moment to lay down, enjoying the second of rest she had from the long travelling with the myterious male. He was nice, sort of, but he near never rested! Even when he rested, he was busy doing stuff. when night came, he always guarded. Morning, and he went to hunt. Afternoon, he swept her back up and on the trail they went. She can't even remember when he slept, and if he did, it had to be quick.

However, as she begn her relaxing, he was back again, but this time he had company. Another wolf, female, and slightly shorted than her. Pretty deep blue eyes she had, and her pelt was pure white in comparison to Leila, who had black markings across the shaders of her eyes, along with a saddle across the curve of her back.

Minty colored eyes took in the sight, and the fae stood and greeted the woman, her soft tones cutting the distance as she took a submissive posture.

'hello, ma'am, I'm Leila. I was told you might need a healer and caretaker soon, so I wondered if I could be of assistance?'
Messages In This Thread
Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Gwen - May 16, 2017, 07:04 AM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Gwen - May 16, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 16, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Leila - May 16, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Cut me from the Line - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 01:24 PM