Cerulean Cape Time Does Fly
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
A slight tilt of her head indicated her acknowledgment of the impending pack territories. She wasn't sure if these two had hailed from said pack or were perhaps returning home from greeting them, or perhaps they had unwitingly stumbled upon them. Was it a warning or weariness or just a friendly reminder? Shalon couldn't be sure although she had her suspicions, the scent of salt stuck to these wolves, leading her to think that they indeed came from the pack Thuringwethil had mentioned. Instead of acting on her thoughts she simply dipped her head in affirmation, and gave a small smile in thanks. "I will be sure to avoid it, it has been sometime since I happened upon pack territory. I wouldn't want to get to close." Although she was curious, "They live along the water?" She mostly mused to herself, enjoying the idea of living along the salty sea she had become fond of. What a weird concept for one such as herself, born on a mountainside and now turned up at the sea. "Perhaps my time at the whim of the seas has come to an end, and my path no leads inward." Shalon shruged, looking out mournfully at the waters edge. Returning to the woods wasn't at the top of Shalon's to do list, however. Perhaps she would venture back the way she had come. She wasn't sure where her paws would take her.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Time Does Fly - by Shalon - May 16, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - May 21, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - May 25, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - May 27, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - May 28, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - June 12, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - June 18, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Antumbra - June 21, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Time Does Fly - by Shalon - June 30, 2017, 09:28 AM