Noctisardor Bypass Just a young gun, with a quick fuse
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
The first person she had gone to find was the White Wolf Woman. Gwen, her name was, and she was going to show her gratitude to the kind ruler by doing the best she could at her job. Sure she was kidnapped, but she was kidnapped for a good reason, and into a nice home, so she could forgive Cry for that. She had no quarrels with the darker wolf other than that.

A few more sniffs gave Leila all she would need to find Gwen, and she leapt through the rest of the forest, happening upon the pale woman snacking on a rabbit. Padding up to the Alphess, she dipped her head in a sign of respect, then lowered herself to the ground. The first words that left her maw however,

"This place is wonderful! Cry showed me where the whelping den was, and I have to say, it has such a pretty overlook. You guys have plenty of food, as well, almost as though you're ready for winter to come at any moment!"

A soft laugh left her as the idea was silly. They were stocked so full of food, it was almost ridiculous. Though Cry's scent had been around the majority of the caches, she could sniff a few others, too.
Messages In This Thread
Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 18, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 20, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 22, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 22, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 29, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 30, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - June 07, 2017, 11:20 AM