Noctisardor Bypass Just a young gun, with a quick fuse
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Speaking of the girl, she padded over right then, ducking her head and speaking happily. "Oh, hi," Gwen greeted her, allowing a small wag of her tail. It would be good to get to know the newcomer, especially if she turned out to stay for a long time. Gwen did not plan to be on bad terms with any members of the group. "Mawk and Cebra are great wolves - I honestly can't wait to see them have a family." she smiled, and then let a small chuckle escape her maw. "Yes, well, the pack was founded during a blizzard, so I guess that put us off being low on food." It was the truth - prey had been very short during the last winter, and Knew had almost died because of it. She would not allow that to happen again.

"Tell me a bit about yourself, Leila. I know pretty much nothing about you. You can share this rabbit with me, if you like, and we can talk for a while." She smiled again, glancing down at the rabbit before ripping off a haunch and passing it to the wolfess. "Then again, I know hardly anything about Cry, too. I really should speak to him a little. Get to know him. I guess I've just been focused on other things..." She shrugged, flicking a fly away with her tail. "Have you known each other for long?"
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 18, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 20, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 22, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 22, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 29, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 30, 2017, 01:10 PM