Noctisardor Bypass Just a young gun, with a quick fuse
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
No worries! The more, the merrier! It was only to be expected, anyways. :D

The angelic fae listened attentively as the pretty woman narrated on her story, and she had stopped grooming herself as she went into the more saddening pieces of her history. Her forehead bunched in concern as she listened well to the sad tale weaving together. Everything fell into place as she brough how the hardships were what formed the strength of this pack.

Leila remarked kindly, her own opinion being voiced caringly.

"I think it's wonderful you let this keep you up for this pack. It's very romantic, and personally, if I fell for anyone, nothing would hold me back from anything they wanted to achieve, together. Even if I had lost them, I would never trade what we had, for anything. I am proud of what you've accomplished with him, Gwen, but what provess your dedication even more, is what you've done without him. He would be proud of you, just as I am. "

Leila lisked off the remaining blood that was on her left paw, delicate tongue scraping the rest of red away until it returned to the shimmering white it always was. In many ways, Leila wanted to be able to share her love with someone, someone who she would throw herself through hell and back for. But the youth had met none, and even she didn't know whether she would have the responsibility to take care of another. Well, she would, who was she kidding..but what could dare hold her back?
Messages In This Thread
Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 17, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 17, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 18, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 20, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 22, 2017, 12:04 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 22, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - May 29, 2017, 10:37 AM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Leila - May 30, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: Just a young gun, with a quick fuse - by Gwen - June 07, 2017, 11:20 AM