Silverlight Terrace I told it not, my wrath did grow
you feed it all your woes; the ghostly garden grows
120 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Terance this will be easiest if it occurs before my thread with his MSP joining attempt, since it's up in the air right now ^^;

Because Moonspear was the only pack he had encountered since the Keep, Kavos instinctively stuck around. And though he dare not approach it, as he had already been reprimanded for this, there was no mistaking that his lingering meant he wanted in. It was his loneliness certainly, causing him not to stray too far from the only place he knew housed at least two others. If only he'd paid more attention to his wanderlust than the task he had been given, he might have found companionship sooner.

It was a clear, breezy night on the terrace, and the green grass was lain silver by the moonbeams resting there, a gift from the cloudless sky— a sweet omen that summer was near. His first spring would be drawing its curtains closed to his first summer soon, and as he sat, ears swiveling for the cricketsong and eyes trained on a plump moon, he let himself marvel for the first time that the weather was nice.
Messages In This Thread
I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 17, 2017, 03:47 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 17, 2017, 04:52 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 20, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 20, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 22, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 23, 2017, 03:50 AM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 23, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Kavos - May 24, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: I told it not, my wrath did grow - by Terance - May 26, 2017, 02:06 PM