Stone Circle out there
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
They were like fire and ice and he loved that about them. Keoni had always said all the things that he wanted to say, but didn't because he was afraid to hurt the feelings of others. Well... And he had been quiet, loyal, present. Now he was not sure wat their dynamic would do, but he hoped Keoni would not give up on her fiery nature despite everything that happened and despite the manners of expression that were taken from her so violently.

To see his sister brought a joyful smile to his face despite his concerns and his tail wagged as she nosed his shoulder. He planted a sloppy, playful lick on her cheek and halted for only a moment before picking up the trot along the borders again, this time with his sister by his side. "Hi, Kee," he murmured, a touch of guilt to his voice because it was evident she knew that something was the matter. That he wanted to leave. There was a moment of hesitation and silence before he shared what was on his mind. "I've been feeling... Restless. Like I gotta go places, see the world, but —" But! "— I can't just leave our mother and you. Oh, Keenie, I just feel so guilty for having these feelings at all..." He trailed off there, ears folding back and eyebrows knit into a frown in silent apology.
Messages In This Thread
out there - by Nikai - May 18, 2017, 06:53 AM
RE: out there - by Keoni - May 19, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: out there - by Nikai - May 22, 2017, 02:29 AM
RE: out there - by Keoni - May 31, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: out there - by Nikai - June 01, 2017, 02:32 AM
RE: out there - by Keoni - June 01, 2017, 06:08 AM
RE: out there - by Nikai - June 02, 2017, 01:44 AM
RE: out there - by RIP Valette - June 02, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: out there - by Nikai - June 14, 2017, 01:39 AM