Bitterroot Valley heaven's light / hellfire
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Rabbit was super delicious. But something even more magical? Turtles. Fish. Clams.Oh the wonderous loving life of sea food. Water things. Play toys. The land above held food, yet, but it was hot, and Loki didn't much like what the heat did to him. But he was hungry, so a rabbit met it's demise swiftly upon crossing his path.

But for now, he swam in the stream's girth, enjoying all that it's touch offered. Swimming so much kept his flowing backwards, as if he were always at mach million speed through the air. Almost like little dorsal fins, little strands of fur, both dark and light were swet back as a ducktail at the top of crown to the nape of his neck. Handsome thing, little ol' Loki was.

He dived, understanding how the concept of holding his breath was key when being in the realm of Water. Of sweet, pretty, murderous-
popping a head from in the depths of the cool current, Loki peered through the glade, his emeralds locking onto another wolf. Ou, a visitor! A friend, a nice friend, come to play?
He dipped back beneath the surface, tucking forelimbs tight against his chest, ripping away what water resistance there was, and put his hinds to work, worming through the stream like some half and half colored dolphin. up and down he stroked, webbed back paws giving a good but powerful beating to the water.

Up he popped again, closer to the female. Within vocal allowance, he barked out, such a vivacious voice!

"Hey! Hey, hey, hello~"
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread
heaven's light / hellfire - by Sesi - May 18, 2017, 08:33 AM
RE: heaven's light / hellfire - by Loki Kyber - May 18, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: heaven's light / hellfire - by Sesi - May 19, 2017, 07:04 AM
RE: heaven's light / hellfire - by Loki Kyber - May 20, 2017, 02:32 PM
RE: heaven's light / hellfire - by Sesi - May 25, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: heaven's light / hellfire - by Loki Kyber - May 30, 2017, 01:51 PM