Stone Circle Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny looked back at Dawn but said nothing to her, his ears perked as she spoke letting him know of some savage woman attacking others. His eyes darkened and he turned to his father, a questioning look in his eyes. Had anyone in Morningside been attacked recently, was that why Da and Dawn knew of this woman? He felt worried for his family as well as the wolves he had left behind at morningside. He took note that Krypton was ignoring him, but paid no mind to it knowing the situation was a serious one.

When his father finally bent down and wagged his tail, asking him how he'd been he grinned "I've been alright! I have been workin' on my hunting so i can be a great hunter like you when im grown! me and Keoni took down some pheasants all by ourselves" he said excitedly and wagged his own tail. He turned toward Dawn and felt his heartbeat quicken "I miss you both alot. I miss our adventures Dawn, im sorry i hurt you" he murmured honestly. He didn't want to ruin any happiness or seriousness in the moment but he needed to apologize to his sister.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders - by Sunny - June 20, 2017, 07:56 PM