Two Rivers Isle i am she who betrays blood for a little bit of kingdom
look to your kingdoms i am coming for them all
87 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Her declaration is audacious but Thyri is a dauntless creature. She believes her words to be true with such fever and her determination is unyielding enough to hold the very real potential of making it true. It is a power that she alone wields: to make herself into what she was born to be or to let others dictate that she is not obedient enough, that she is not enough of a kiss up. If she does not shine in the light then she will adopt into the shadows if she must. Thyri will do what it takes to make her words a reality. She is beautiful, yes but she is deadly and it is well known that Lilith has no place in the Garden of Eden with Adam for Lilith, like Thyri, refuses to be subservient. Grievous praises her with agreement in a quiet rumble that is very nearly a purr. From the sylph’s lips it forges a coquettish smile offered in his direction. She would preen and bask in his praise as she had briefly basked in the sun: soaking it up, letting it fuel her pride.

In the next breath he tells her that she must learn tact. There is little room to be insulted by his …advice for she can easily see how he might perceive that she is without this critical feature. Thyri had certainly lacked tact in their initial meeting and her meeting with Ashton before that; though she convinces herself Ashton was a different situation entirely. There was a fine line between being tactful and allowing another to take advantage. She had stood up for herself, she had been unyielding because she needed to be. “I understand your doubt,” Thyri begins, shifting her light caramel gaze to the Shadewood as they near it. “I will be whatever I am needed to be.” She will adopt her roles as the situations arise, adjusting them to fit packs, to fit circumstances. She could play the dainty damsel in distress, the nurturing caretaker, the siren. She would improv; she would become the mummer queen if that was what it took. She does not share in his woes about appearance. She does not have that issue. She is small and though the musculature beneath her champagne and cremé pelage is nothing short of amazonian she is beautiful; and high praised beauty can be seen as many things and not many of them intimidating. “but I do not doubt I could benefit from your teachings.” She adds with a sly twitch of her lips and flick of her tail.
[/td][/tr][/table]
and she speaks in a voice that sets men trembling,
with eyes painted gold and a throne built on the bones of
those who would challenge her rule
Messages In This Thread