Northstar Vale I've been searching city streets
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
All Welcome 
[table width=80%][tr][td]
@Rannoch and anyone else interested in their character liking plants :))

It started off as a slight wondering moment; just what attracted the wildlife around the vale? Of course, the water attracted any kind of mammal and bird since it was something they needed to survive, but what did they eat? Most were herbivores but he didn't know anything about which plants tasted the best for what creature... If he knew, and if the pack was ever in dire state food-wise, he could place poison traps for big deer or even a family of bunnies. Grass was his first guess, but there was so much green out there that he couldn't possibly decide what to look for first.

Then it hit him; why not gather as much as he could and try and identify them! At least give them a name so they would be easy to identify only for him. He ran off into the weeds, grabbing a twig of the Currant Bush that held ripe berries, A twig from a Chokecherry Tree With at least two of the plump fruits, some Borage, Some Chives, even some Fennel and last but not least; some Rosemary. He gathered all the plants on a stomped-down piece of the wide fields and started observing.[/tr][/td][/table]
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 23, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 27, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 03, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 17, 2017, 09:11 AM