Northstar Vale I've been searching city streets
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
His alpha's tone was enough to make him shut up about the whole thing. He wouldn't want to pry Rannoch's crated heart open forcefully if he didn't have to, after all. Malice had told him all about moving slow while connecting, just as she had done with his father. Burke was without question the most grumpy yet loveable dude in all of Teekon, and Tryp was proud of him. He sighed a relieved sigh, advancing to their new subject to let this one rest until it was ripe to pick again.

Well... O-of course our parents wanted u-us... It's just, t-the pack hated my m-mum for "stealing" their A-alpha... He explained, not knowing all the details and keeping quiet about things as well. You're r-right...! He chipped then in a much happier tone. the isle had been amazing, even if the rivers had nearly killed the poor brothers. Not to mention that a bear left its traces upon Tryp's otherwise beautiful form.

Tryp's eyes grew wide quickly, placing the twig back down with an embarrassed droop of his red tinted ears. Y-yes... He agreed. He felt his cheeks grow warm at the concern of his alpha, even if Rannoch probably didn't want any of his members sick. B-birds eat berries, right?
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 22, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 23, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - May 27, 2017, 07:11 AM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 03, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: I've been searching city streets - by Tryp - June 17, 2017, 09:11 AM