Hideaway Strath yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
All Welcome 

my 200 for you!

Today Hemlock has gathered a bundle of lavender, sweet and fragrant, and carries them dutifully to @Lotte. It was meant as a kind gesture, even in their quiet moments she had heard of the sorrow of her Banrion at the loss of her brother. She laid the lavender near enough that the Banrion would know it was hers but that the children wouldn't maul it - it was hopefully up above their reach. She set herself down near the darker female, comfortably beginning to groom her. Sirius was out and about - his only rule not to go too far and to call if he needed something. A nagging sensation had grown in her stomach, worry over the upcoming supposed meeting between the outcasts and their son.

"I....I am uneasy about bringing Sirius to Olive and Dakarai. I tell him stories of them....but he calls me 'mama' - he has been mine more than theirs....I knew the service I was doing for Teaghlaigh taking him as my own......but it is so much more than a duty." She admitted, wincing slightly. She worried about what wrongs she might have been doing, about the disservice she possibly was doing to Sirius too. Hopefully Lotte would have ideas for her one way or the other. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Hemlock - May 23, 2017, 12:43 AM
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - August 05, 2017, 02:17 PM