Hideaway Strath yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Thus far their relationship had been built on a mutual sort of comfort. Hemlock didn't know exactly why she felt so comfortable so quickly with Lotte, maybe it was because she had been so accommodating. Maybe it was something else. Hemlock didn't know. Still, her Banrion was patient with her and let her think and process - and even if Hemlock had been talking less of possession and more of just time when it came to Sirius.  Hemlock had never expected to struggle this way. She had considered it easy - what a foolish thing she had been! "You cannot give me a burden too big for me to bear. Not for you. Not for Arturo." Though his name might have been an afterthought, it was spoken with no less reverence, there was no less respect for either of them. 

As a pair Hemlock adored both Lotte and Arturo - and she would have struggled to choose between the two. "He is a special thing." She said softly. "And I am sure it would be different; you understand as you are a mother. But I am not and yet I cannot adore him more. It must be good that I would not have children, to split that love." She lamented lamely. The hours and months would fly by and she would struggle when it came to release her boy turned man onto the world. "I bet he will be handsome when he is grown." She said softly. 

"Perhaps not as handsome was Roarke or Ceallach," She tried to lighten the mood a bit. Ceallach took after Arturo so strikingly so far; it would be interesting to see which parent he looked like as he aged. For the snow-sprite children she wondered if they would ever change their colors or if they would stay so pale and precious. "Do you imagine what they will all grow into? Our little ones." Hemlock murmured, nuzzling against her until her nose touched the soft skin beneath Lotte's grey fur. "Think Arturo can convince you to have more?" She teased idly. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Hemlock - June 01, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - August 05, 2017, 02:17 PM