Greatwater Lake I'm unstoppable today
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

The Night made a mental note to simply ignore the yearling's strangely immature comments, given his older appearance. A slow learner, perhaps? Being abandoned at such a young age as Nyx, she had had to learn to grow up quicker than most and had forced her maturity to appeal to older wolves. Allies were her goal, even if they might not seem useful at the time. She'd rather have a net to fall in than a rocky surface, cold and abandoned. Her mother had done enough of letting her fall, it was time for her rise now. I did not. She lied, even though she did not realize it. Perhaps because she had disregarded that one time she had snapped entirely. Had it been her fault? No, it was simply a reaction to all that others had done.

She squinted slightly at the man, unsure of whether to trust him and his little, annoying minion he seemed to drag along. Where had she heard that term again, "dark sisters and brothers"? Honestly, with so much going on, she had little time to memorize most of what she learned, even though must stuck with her for a while. It must have something to do with the brotherhood, why else would he mention it? They had a Dark Master, after all. Very well, I guess I cannot hide it from such a keen eye then. She admitted her defeat, or, rather, she accepted that he knew much of her home and the wolves that lived there.

Perhaps you know my line of blood - my "family" as most call it - but do not think you know me nor my history. She made clear with a stern look, the rather brutish ways of Kove and the stubbornness of Nemesis shining through.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - May 23, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - May 24, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - May 25, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - May 27, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - May 30, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - June 01, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - June 02, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - June 03, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - June 05, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - June 06, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - June 06, 2017, 04:49 PM