Greatwater Lake I'm unstoppable today
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

She wasn't saying that she had not made mistakes - she was simply saying she had never acted in such a childish manner as the man's little minion. She did not have time to; she had to grow up faster than any of her litter to survive and become a valuable piece in their unstable ranks. Home was a mess and it was no place for children. Still, she disregarded the misplaced judgement, brushing it off her speckled shoulder. She did not need the approval of a loner nor of anyone but Damien.

Very well - ear then. But what am I to make of you in turn? You talk too much and talk nearly as sophisticated as I do. She said, tipping her head to her left a bit. Then again, I do not think we are much alike. You remind me more of my mentor. With mentor she meant Miraak, but she dared not speak any names from her home. She did not want to spark any left-over hatred.

You knew my father? From how long ago? Who are you? Her curiousity grew, and with it shrunk her fear of the man and who seemed like his son. And how did he not know Nemesis? Surely she had been around longer than her father... Or was her father just not someone who wanted to climb the ranks? Strange how she knew not much about either parent. I'm glad that it does not. She admitted slightly bitter. Her eyes flickered to the boy then, wondering if he had nothing better to do then soak in their strange conversation.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - May 23, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - May 24, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - May 25, 2017, 04:09 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - May 27, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - May 30, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - June 01, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - June 02, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - June 03, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Makaro - June 05, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Nocturnal - June 06, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: I'm unstoppable today - by Slade - June 06, 2017, 04:49 PM