Cricket Creek Bog I lost myself on a cool damp night
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
[table width=68%][tr][td][Image: FJHr1Yn.gif?1]
here you go! if anyone wants to join in, this is only semi-private as far as I am concerned, just PM me before joining please! EDIT HERE um im gonna check out and see what hat nudge button does... DONT MIND ME deed is done and the regrets are real

The snow may have come and gone with winter's passing - but the young damsel carried the frosted veil with her on her back. Although it wasn't practical for hunting, or ambushing anyone with a pelt that shone in the dimmest of lights like a ghostly halo; she was a bright beacon in lush greenery. Only muddied paws from the bog, filth clawing its way up her legs to the elbow in certain areas where her legs had sank into the depths. It wouldn't be easy to clean herself up, and yet when was she ever the type to shy away from dirt despite the color of her pelt? 

As the sun was setting over the horizon, it casted a warm shade of fiery oranges and reds over the skies. Lighting the top of the trees in a faux fire, sending the crickets into a chanting fever, filling the air with a fervent chorus of chirps and song. Deafening to those who were weary of predators, and here she stood, in the midst of the creek with her paws sinking slightly where she stood in the moss, listening to the chants and waiting for the lightning bugs to make their appearance next. With her paws resting on a small rock she had found, it was the perfect place to wait. Standing still as to not frighten the insects - it was only a matter of time before the fire flies would come out, and the way in her tail indicated her excitement for the upcoming show.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Reiko - May 23, 2017, 08:25 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Darcia - May 23, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Reiko - May 23, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Darcia - May 23, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Reiko - May 23, 2017, 11:34 PM