Cricket Creek Bog I lost myself on a cool damp night
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
[table width=68%][tr][td][Image: FJHr1Yn.gif?1]
@Grievous I still regret everything! nooo!! but that is a fabulous tattoo lmfao i also just clicked on that link in your custom title, looooove delta rae! also let me know if this code also doesn't work!

Lost in the rhythm of the insects, the odd rhythm they chose as they simultaneously would rise and fall in tune in a random melody, impossible to predict or mimic as the things sang their songs. It was something that winter had lacked, a song. The whistling of the winds didn't compare to the birds and crickets, cicadas and running water. There was a silence of winter that was both charming and lonely, especially without the chants and song of pack mates to fill the silence with their own tunes. It was something she missed from home, and as the years proceeded, it was harder to remember their hymns.

Despite the deafening chorus of insects, the damsel's eyes were sharp to movement. The relaxed strides of a stranger nearing had caught her attention, swinging the pale crown in its direction while bright cyan eyes gazed in their direction. Come to listen to the symphony as well? Although her time as a loner had given her the insight to be weary of strangers, she had held onto that blissful ignorance, that naive wide eyed childlike belief to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. 

The fireflies should come out soon. She smiled, keeping her peripherals on the stranger. Or are you here for something else? Tilting her head in their direction, glistening blues finally locked onto the stranger, watching him from below a friendly brow. From his scent, he was as much of a loner as she was. It was both a good and bad sign.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Reiko - May 23, 2017, 08:25 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Darcia - May 23, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Reiko - May 23, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Darcia - May 23, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Reiko - May 23, 2017, 11:34 PM