Cricket Creek Bog I lost myself on a cool damp night
94 Posts
Ooc —
Seems to work fine now, actually! And I just recently became aware of Delta Rae, but I'm liking them so far ;p

[table width=68%][tr][td]
As softly lit eyes find him in a red-orange bask— the brightness of which has begun purpling at its edges— Grievous fell still. He kept several wolflengths between them, appearing to expect something that doesn’t transpire in that moment. Atypical to the usual reactions the titan receives, she greeted him as if he didnt appear to be malignant; her tone kind and inoffensive, serving him an invitation into open conversation that he did not immediately accept. Instead, he was rendered quiet by her innocence. Her gentle inflections. And his virile indifference began to shed itself of him, though mentally he grasped for it in the face of a would-be obsession.

His tail lashed quietly, feeling that he was being driven from his emblematic umbrage against his will— forced into a sort of placated mood spurred by the snow-fairy perched neatly, and tantalizingly, in front of him. His eyes, like dying suns, regarded her for an overly long moment. To the point it seems he wouldnt answer... until: Nothing but thee has drawn me to this very spot. His slow, seeping voice came out as a low and distant rumble; reminiscent of thunder on the horizon.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Reiko - May 23, 2017, 08:25 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Darcia - May 23, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Reiko - May 23, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Darcia - May 23, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Reiko - May 23, 2017, 11:34 PM