Cricket Creek Bog I lost myself on a cool damp night
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
[table width=68%][tr][td][Image: FJHr1Yn.gif?1]
@Grievous yay! Dunno what i did, but glad it worked! They are great, i love her voice!

The two stood still and silent for a moment. The insects filling the silence with their chorus, masking what could be an uncomfortable, awkward meeting, with something much more artistic. Despite the lack response, the yound lady didn't falter in mood; instead, her eyes wandered to the woods as the twinkling lights of flies began their dance in the distance. 

Hm? Finally he spoke. Her eyes flashed back to his larger figure, stealing away her attention from the lightning bugs that slowly prepared themselves. The bass of his vocals contrasting heavily against her light tones, ringing oddly against the music of their surroundings. 

She was what brought him here? May I ask why? His face was unfamiliar to her, thinking that she had drawn him here somehow. An unsettling feeling founds its way to her her heart, bringing butterflies to a flutter from nerves. 

Can I assist you with anything? [/td][/tr][/table]
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Reiko - May 23, 2017, 08:25 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Darcia - May 23, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Reiko - May 23, 2017, 09:58 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Darcia - May 23, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: I lost myself on a cool damp night - by Reiko - May 23, 2017, 11:34 PM