Moonspear And I water'd it in fears
you feed it all your woes; the ghostly garden grows
120 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the wait, but thanks for joining <3 And of course, my love, be my guest!

Kavos looked up at the sound, and on impulse he thought it was Hydra. His ears fell back and he reclined on his haunches in silent deference to who he thought it was, but after staring at her a moment too long, he realized something was different about her. He saw in her none of the typical confidence he had come to know of the Ostregas (namely just Hydra and Charon), and in recalling what she had said, he thought the greeting too had been odd. The fact that she held back was even more telling, as this was not an action Hydra had ever taken with him herself. It wasn't an action he could imagine her taking with anyone.

The boy was effectively confused, seeing as she looked exactly like her sister in every way. He blinked and lifted his nose uncertainly, finding a variation in this one's scent that confirmed that this wasn't exactly Hydra... unless she had fallen ill since the last time he had seen her, and a skewered scent and demeanor were the sickness' symptoms. His ears rose and he cocked his head to the side, but he didn't otherwise respond or get up from his sit to move towards her. His shoulder itched or something anyway, so he didn't much feel like moving at any rate.
Messages In This Thread
And I water'd it in fears - by Kavos - May 24, 2017, 03:22 AM
RE: And I water'd it in fears - by Lyra - June 13, 2017, 03:05 AM
RE: And I water'd it in fears - by Kavos - July 05, 2017, 12:45 AM