Stone Circle I gave myself in that misty light
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Private 
[table width=68%][tr][td][Image: FJHr1Yn.gif?1]
@Ezekiel so to make it clear, she's close to the borders, not quite trespassing yet! aaaaand this post got a little long, sorry about that!

Under the light of a full moon, the pale woman glowed in the dim light while she chased a small lightning bug. Jaws gently snapping shut in an attempt to capture the thing, but careful as to not crush it nor swallow. The life of a loner had both its ups and downs - the ups were a somewhat carefree, duty free life where one could frolic and play so long as they were careful about food and not to wander close to danger. On the other hand, they had no protection from family, nor the security of a home. Despite the later being more of the life Reiko was comfortable in, she made the best of a loner's life, choosing to play while she could and today, her chosen playmate was a small, blinking, luminescent bug. 

Even as carefree as she seemed, the young female thought back to the family that had come and gone so quick. Both that of her birth and adoptive; she continuously thought and hoped that the famine had not taken them victim while she wandered in the lost. The famine still chilled her to the thought, if it weren't for the kindness of strangers, she too, would have fallen victim.

Leaps and bounds carried her at a quickened pace, her legs nearly tangling among themselves with sharp turns, following the bug that blinked in and out of sight at almost teleportation speeds. They could have been different bugs, honestly, but it was more pleasant to think that they were the same. However, the fun and games had come to a quick halt as a smell overtook her senses, planting her feet into the ground abruptly to stop her movements; only for the momentum of going forward to continue and push her rear over her head and cause a tumble. Rolling over once, she laid there in the dirt. A pack's border was near by, from the strength of the smell, she wasn't quite in their territory yet, but certainly too close for her own and possibly their comfort. 

Lifting herself off the ground, Reiko turned her back on what was an upcoming border and started to make distance between herself and them. It was hard to think of coming across another pack, after spending so long without a pack in sight, after Silvertip's boundaries had gone unmarked and abandoned. 

But apparently, her pace to leave before she trespassed wasn't quick enough... someone was around to see her near overstepping. 
[/td][/tr][/table]
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 24, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 05:17 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 26, 2017, 09:07 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 26, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 28, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 04:27 PM