Stone Circle I gave myself in that misty light
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
aww bye reiko! Sorry zekie kind of scared her away and made her sad. I'd love another thread in the future, or a thread with another one of my toons <3

Ezekiel's heart wanted to tell her to stop, to come back with him to Stone Circle, to Easthollow. After all, they had been her family. He, had been her family. He should invite her back as Krypton and the others had for him when he'd returned broken and tired. He could do for another friend, a familiar face around. But something inside of him stopped him from doing so. Something that told him that she would be more trouble than she was worth, that she would be happier somewhere safer, less solemn.

And so she turned around, said take care, and left. He did not stop her. He watched her leave with sadness in his heart, and in his empty blue eyes. He had lost another friend, she wasn't dead, but she was gone. After her ivory pelt had completely disappeared from the green scape, he turned and walked back to the borders, to continue his patrol.
Messages In This Thread
I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 24, 2017, 07:18 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 05:17 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 26, 2017, 09:07 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 26, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 26, 2017, 04:42 PM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 08:08 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Reiko - May 28, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: I gave myself in that misty light - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2017, 04:27 PM