Black Morass fear the reaper
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The dark woods was very much suited to Kelina. The shadows that seemed to lurk around every tree were just perfect for her. With her own pelt being dark, the raven was able to hide and watch with ease. That was exactly what she had been doing. Watching. Observing. The chocolate coated man with a matted pelt, he was indeed curious. He intrigued her. Perhaps it was simply because of what (or who) he had chosen to feast upon. Another of their own kind. The gore did not faze her one bit. In fact, the smell was incredibly... alluring. She felt herself drawn to the carcass. But she would have to be careful. Strangers were unpredictable. Well, the smart ones that were clever enough to realise that she could be dangerous, anyway. Many times wolves were stupid enough to belive what the dark raven said. Clearly, they had a lot to learn.

Instead of lying to begin, she went with something slightly less... suspicious. "I don't suppose you plan to... share that, do you?" Kelina emerged out of the surrounding darkness with the elegance of a feline, with that ever present aura of mystery. She approached, slowly but surely. There was no need to rush, after all. One had to be patient to gain what they desired. When she was close but not too close, the fae sat down, wrapping her tail neatly around her legs while gazing at the man. Her deep purple eyes often brought compliments her way, so why not see if they could help her this time?

Phone post messed up, will fix asap!
EDIT: Fixed!
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
fear the reaper - by Vengeance - May 26, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: fear the reaper - by Kelina - May 30, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: fear the reaper - by Vengeance - May 30, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: fear the reaper - by Kelina - May 30, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: fear the reaper - by Vengeance - May 30, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: fear the reaper - by Kelina - June 01, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: fear the reaper - by Vengeance - June 02, 2017, 06:23 PM