girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
All Welcome 
screams in excitement

Leaving had been hard.
But maybe coming back had been harder.
Anyway, here she was.
Back in the lands she had been born in, and where in a sense, she had also died.

With the last of the sun's rays resting on her back and setting her ablaze, Maera Sveijarn, weaved through a field of wildflowers in the middle of nowhere. Nowhere she recognized anyways. The two places she had ever gotten to call home were far away, and neither of them  really looked much like a home. The two packs that had once craddled her family, Swiftcurrent Creek and Duskfire Glacier, were like them, nothing but a memory.  

Slowly, the fiery woman came to a stop. She remained still for a minute or two as she simply let her eyes inspect the flowers that surrounder her feet. Then, after a soft yet thoughtful hrrrmph she craned her neck and plucked a single yellow dandelion. This flower,delicately clutched between her teeth, would be a nice first piece to adorn her newly dug out den back at the outskirts of Neverwinter Forest.  

She hadn't spent more than a night there but she knew that in order for her to be able to remotely get some sleep in the coming nights she needed to make the small den hers. And well the only way Maera knew to make something hers was by filling it.
There is only so much empty a wolf can handle in a lifetime.
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
if i believe you - by Maera - May 26, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - May 26, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - May 26, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - May 27, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - May 27, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - May 28, 2017, 04:32 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - May 28, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - June 04, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - June 08, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - June 12, 2017, 07:08 PM