Chimera Fields if i believe you
22 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
*THROWS SELF AT* also im sorry this character makes me cringe a little

Tru was being very lazy about exploring this new area. He'd spent nearly three weeks wandering lackadaisically around the Hinterlands, stealing scraps of food from caches, picking fights with coyotes and attempting to woo random lasses whenever he came across them. He hadn't had much luck, and that made the already rogueish male all the more, ah, restless.

It was this that drove him to continue on his way. The idea of finding a pack to join was just beginning to poke at the outskirts of his mind, but he wasn't quite bored/hungry enough to go there yet. Convinced that his next game would be somewhere just up ahead for him, he found his way around the mountain's passes and wandered into the Wilderness, just as intentional while simultaneously aimless as always.

When Trouvère began making his way through the meadow, he'd had very little expectations that this little jaunt would amount to anything. He liked meadows - they were beautiful and romantic, and definitely in his top five scenic locales to take fair maidens. But, he was fair maidenless, and so this was turning into little more than location scouting for when he did happen upon one. He didn't anticipate that he would be finding one in the 60 seconds that followed that thought, but he was completely thrilled when he did.

His first thought was a very gentlemanly FUCK, because she was unbelievable. Her coat was all ginger and cinnamon spice blanketing curves and angles in all the right places and proportions. And she was carrying a god damn flower through a god damn meadow. I mean, come on. How's a fiendish rake to resist?

Tru gave his coat a good shake to rumple it in that handsomely rogueish way that fell so effortlessly on him, much in the way you would see a human boy muss up his own hair. Satisfied and assuming he looked awesome, the DeMonte quickened his pace to catch up to her. He chuffed lightly to garner her attention before offering his most charming of grins and eloquently informing her, "Did you know that you are the sort of beautiful that minstrels like me sing songs about?"
Messages In This Thread
if i believe you - by Maera - May 26, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - May 26, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - May 26, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - May 27, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - May 27, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - May 28, 2017, 04:32 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - May 28, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - June 04, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - June 08, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - June 12, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - June 12, 2017, 10:10 PM