Chimera Fields if i believe you
22 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
No problem at all! I love it :D

Tru had been hopefully his latest witty comment would manage to crack her frozen exterior. Maybe it had, and maybe that was exactly why she'd decided to disengage with him then. She became resolutely ignorant of his companionship, and soon enough had changed direction entirely in a clear effort to leave him behind. The DeMonte was not fool enough to chase after her, knowing perfectly well when it was time to give up the hunt. Or rather, when to push the pause button on the hunt. He never actually gave up; he was not a quitter.

"Till we meet again, Dandelion," the alabaster male called after Maera as she continued away from him. He grinned at her indignation and found himself very much hoping that he might happen upon her again. Maybe she'd be in a better mood.

With a light sigh and a playful smile, the pale DeMonte continued along in the direction he'd been heading. He'd taken only a few steps before parting his muzzle to sing aloud, fully aware that the fiery woman would hear him as she departed...

"Found her pickin' flowers in the warm, summer air,
Ice shards in her eyes and fire in her hair,
Just wanted to know her and be her friend,
Now she's walkin' away and she wants me dead."

He paused thoughtfully, decided to work on the last verse, then carried on as he wandered off aimlessly into the wilds.
Messages In This Thread
if i believe you - by Maera - May 26, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - May 26, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - May 26, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - May 27, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - May 27, 2017, 02:02 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - May 28, 2017, 04:32 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - May 28, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - June 04, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - June 08, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Trouvère - June 12, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: if i believe you - by Maera - June 12, 2017, 10:10 PM