what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Dated: 5/26.

The dark clouds taking the sky have made it difficult to determine the time of the day, making them feel longer than necessary. The morning blends in with the last leg of night and it gets dark easily by the afternoon. Every once in a while the rain will slow to a stop for a few minutes but they are never given any sunshine.

When Thuringwethil wakes to what may be the morning, she slowly rises. Her fur is perpetually damp and never given the opportunity to fully dry, she begun to wonder if it’s worth it to wait. She’ll need to get out in the rain at some point but if she waits inside a few more hours, she might know what it’s like to be dry again. The cavern is heavy, humid, and musky and it may never quite be until the rain eventually passes by. Even with work to be done, she slowly rolls to attention and stretches her legs to find Wildfire and their three children still sleeping. Nomi lowers her head nearby and gently touches the nearest child before she picks her large frame from the ground.

In order to get her legs moving, she heads toward the back of the cavern where a familiar tunnel leads out to the back half. The ocean has been angry and preventing them from escape that way but she can still access some of it. The hard ground is wet beneath her, plopping with each step until the reaches the end and it opens up once more. Most of the floor is covered with moving sea water and the crashing of waves on the outer beams holding up the cliffs above them. Thuringwethil stands just outside the opening, watching the water sort through its anger.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - May 27, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - May 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 10, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - July 11, 2017, 11:30 PM