Dragoncrest Cliffs i gave myself over to the ocean
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The heavy footfalls behind her catch her attention and she turns, noting Dio’s scent before he appears in the light. She shifts and moves to one side, giving him space to make himself comfortable. They have not spent a lot of time together but they have when necessary. They both have been busy with their respective families and she’s thankful he has given his attention to his two, instead of getting involved in those that are technically his too. Now that Wildfire is no longer apart of the council, the two of them remain standing at the forefront of the pack may end up in a delicate balance.

“I think it could get a lot worse but I do not think it is something we can’t handle,” she tells him, clearing her throat. She thinks back to the guardians the day before the storm came and how the timing lined up perfectly. “This is a test. We could not stay on the mountain, I do not regret that decision,” she tells him, glancing out into the angry water beating its way closer to their home. She had not seen the guardians since the day with Hush but it is hard to see out in the distance during the weather and it is enough to settle her. “We will not be shaken from our home. We just have to be smart about it.”

Thuringwethil hums quietly to herself, considering their claim. The rain has weakened the scents on the borders but she does not fear. Their presence on the coast is more than a few piss spots lining the forest. The others are out there anyway. "A lot has happened since we have been here, and especially recently, but it has not changed us."
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - May 27, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - May 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 05, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 10, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 18, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:14 AM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: i gave myself over to the ocean - by Dio - July 11, 2017, 11:30 PM