Greatwater Lake i always thought i would sink so i never swam
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]She observed - consciousness seemingly slipping betwixt the small ripples of water drifting her way from the swimming, fiery orb of nimble grace. She had not seen a pelt like hers before; one that carried the rich hues of a setting sun or a forest fire, nor had she deemed it possible. Pelts were to have the colour of soot and ashes or the hues of fresh snow - not the same hues sported by a magnificent rain of dead leafs. Upon closer inspection, Nyx noticed the shadowy trails coming from the eyes of the stranger - weird lines that intrigued the one with a foreign tongue. Eyes were the windows to the soul, Nyx found - as did many others -, and that the stranger's eyes produced such shadowy trails... Surely it could not be good?

When the walking flame returned to shore did Nyx freeze even more than before - knowing that her pelt of stars was soon to be discovered just as quick as she had discovered her. Still, the woman did not speak and neither did the disowned daughter. Instead, she wanted to prove herself to this stranger. And so, She walked farther into the water until her feet no longer touched the bottom of the lake. She sputtered and struggled to keep her frame afloat but it ultimately resulted in lots of limbs flailing about as a gurgle sound escaped Nyx. She had never swum before, and it showed really badly.[/tr][/td][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i always thought i would sink so i never swam - by Nocturnal - May 27, 2017, 06:28 PM