Greatwater Lake i always thought i would sink so i never swam
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Still trying to figure out wether or not she had forgotten to wake up and this was really just a very strange dream Maera watched the dark coated female splash and dog-paddle her way back onto the shallow part of the lake, where (visibly tired) she turned to face Maera once more. 

Even through the stranger opened her mouth to break with the eerie silence and give Maera more solid proof that this wasn't a dream, the fiery Sveijarn was more entralled with her eyes. They were unlike any she had ever seen before. Maera blinked as she listened to her. 

She had never been adressed like this before either.
The enchantment she had quickly developed for the girl dwindled. "first, drop the tone"  she barked, her tail rasing over her back to hint she wasn't having it. The rebellious, defiant streak that had tinged the Sveijarn's adolescence hadn't died out despite the years, plus Maera hadn't trained herself as a warrior just out of boredom.  

"you have to try to coordinate the kicks from your front legs to the back - get a rythmn" she then began, her stance softening slightly as again, the mismatched colors of the stranger's eyes absorbed her.
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i always thought i would sink so i never swam - by Maera - May 28, 2017, 10:54 PM