Hideaway Strath Garage
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
love some reek rambles !

when jhala saw him, he was turned the other way-- and a childish thought ran through her mind. she slunk down a bit further, but he must've smelled her before she got the chance to attack ! because he greeted her with a friendly hello and a waving tail. she straightened, sticking out her tongue and quickly padding up to nuzzle beneath his chin. "you're too aware-- bet you i coulda scared some pee outta tapat," she muttered in good-hearted, faux annoyance. she lingered for a few moments before retreating from his arms so she could better look at his face while she did her usual complaining-- surely whatever was coming was no surprise to reek. but still, jhala needed to do some venting.

"i just wanna like, i dunno, beat someone down," she said, doing a few little mock jabs with her forelimbs as she plopped down on her rump. that was probably the best way she could explain it today, but depending on her mood her usual 'i feel useless today' varied in phrasing. her nose scrunched up. "i used to be such a good subordinate... i did all my chores and felt awesome being helpful. but all my border patrols are stupid now. if someone came to the border i'd have to be like 'bleh lemme call the alpha i don't have any power cause i suck' or something like that... that sucks, dude," she then said, in a long and clearly bitter ramble. reek usually was a man of few words, which was both good and bad when jhala had problems... it gave her extra time to let all her salt seep through. she pursed her lips, ears falling again.

"why does all of this feel so lame? this used to be my favorite life," she added with a small huff, less angry this time.
Messages In This Thread
Garage - by Jhala - May 27, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Garage - by Reek - June 04, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Garage - by Jhala - June 05, 2017, 09:50 AM
RE: Garage - by Reek - June 18, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Garage - by Jhala - June 19, 2017, 10:51 AM