Hideaway Strath Garage
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
After a happy little moment, Jhala started to unload. Reek settled in and listened all while secretly hoping that Jhala wouldn't direct her aforementioned beatdown toward him -- perhaps some other subordinate maybe. He hmmed along and nodded in the way folk do to show that they're actively listening. "Oh, I know," Reek wholeheartedly agreed. "This whole thing is definitely hard to get used to." It was a hard transition from being the head-honcho to the little guy again. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but Reek sometimes found himself almost falling back into old micromanage-y habits.

With a few steps forward, Reek turned to settle along the ground against Jhala's flank. "You can still boss me around all you want. You know -- If that's what you miss the most." Reek tried to keep a high spirit about it. Bruised pride aside, this was all for the good of his family. "I guess it's just easy to get used to calling the shots. I mean, I can barely remember the times when I didn't." His brow scrunched and Reek thought hard. It had been years since he had been just a subordinate, and memory faded fast.

"We could always, uh -- pull a Coup D'etat or something," joked Reek, knowing that his days of pack raiding were now behind him.
Messages In This Thread
Garage - by Jhala - May 27, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: Garage - by Reek - June 04, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Garage - by Jhala - June 05, 2017, 09:50 AM
RE: Garage - by Reek - June 18, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Garage - by Jhala - June 19, 2017, 10:51 AM