Hideaway Strath oh i tried that. he bit the vet
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
I know I've said this before but I'm going to say it again: Molly is so cute!

Roarke is silent, not giving answer to his question and Arturo brushes this under the rug as the eldest Lotturo boy being angry that his and Mallaidh’s wrestling time was cut short. He will get over it, Arturo knows, and wonders if he should not beseech to Lotte that Roarke should take instruction directly beneath her as he seems to favor her more than the boy does him. While Arturo can fight he is a business man and fighting is always at the bottom of his repertoire as last resort; whilst the pale cream puff appears to favor show of brute strength. He has the build for it, Arturo notes as he glimpses down at his children — something that Arturo never had in his arsenal. The gangster turns expectant, fiery gaze to his daughter and she does not disappoint as she lets out a very loud and theatrical eat them. A low chuckle thrums in Ceannasach’s throat as he secretly approves, alas, he cannot encourage his children to eat trespassers. “That is the right idea, Molly,” Arturo encourages with a hum of approval in the depths of his smoky timbre. “We give no quarter, offer no rest to those who cross our borders. They will retreat from our land or they will meet their end here.” Thus far, thankfully, this has not been an issue in the Strath and Arturo thinks it is because they are secluded and unless one was specifically looking for it the fortress’s metaphorical door was well hidden.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - May 28, 2017, 05:56 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - May 28, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - May 29, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - May 29, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - June 01, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - June 02, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - June 04, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - June 17, 2017, 08:23 PM