Blackfeather Woods Is this what we wanted? What me most desired?
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

She did not arrogantly flip her tail in Damien's acceptance that she was right, even though the temptation was great. Now was not the time for games, and she didn't think it would fair very well with him. She wasn't that kind of girl anyway. He went on to ask about her brother. What broth... - oh, those. She asked confusedly at first, having almost forgotten about Abraxas and Keelut. This alone was  enough to signify that she didn't know the most obvious things about her two siblings, who had abandoned her all the same. The only one she knew something about was Atshen, but he was too much of a danger to talk to now. Nemesis would most likely be running around him, leading the pack behind the scenes to deceive them.

I do not. Even if we strike now, with anyone else behind us, who is to say Nemesis does not have a back-up plan? She asked, brushing perhaps just a little too close to Damien.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this what we wanted? What me most desired? - by Nocturnal - June 24, 2017, 04:51 PM