Hideaway Strath your kiss is the jackal among the tombs
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]A scrawny rabbit hung between her teeth as she trotted farther into their territory. Although she did not pride herself on her hunting skills, it became apparent that, with lots of practice, she had gotten rather decent at the job. Her strong legs could propel her forward faster than most rabbits could run - her form lithe and feminine could weave betwixt the trees and over hills with grace. But, besides the smell of rabbit, there hung another scent in the air. One she recognized as one of her many new brothers and sisters. A smile curled around her open mouth and she started her chase.

It did not long before the pale, snowy coat of Roarke gave him away. In winter, perhaps it would have taken longer for her to find her blue-eyed bro. She chuffed from behind him, trying to get his attention. She did not question why he was not with mum or da - it was normal for children to wander, yes?[/tr][/td][/table]
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - May 29, 2017, 01:38 PM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 03, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 03, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 07, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 17, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - July 01, 2017, 08:50 AM