Hideaway Strath your kiss is the jackal among the tombs
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She watched him with a nearly motherly grin, finding his humour still very amateur. Still, at least he had some sense of it. Surely her humour had not been as good when she had been his age? Hell, even now was she poor at making jokes, but at least Roarke seemed to like it. Nahhh - ya're my lil' b'gger forevah. She said with a giggle as he swept at her paws which "made her fall over". She didn't mind him flopping upon her own body and instead glows up as he does so. She had never had siblings before to play with, so this was all still very new. Ya win'a piece of mah rabbit o'er there. She said as she nudged at the dead animal that she had dropped in her fall. She was never against sharing food with family, even though she didn't know if pups his age could eat solid food...
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 03, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 03, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 07, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 17, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - July 01, 2017, 08:50 AM