Hideaway Strath your kiss is the jackal among the tombs
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Soon enough she'll take them all to see some of her favourite creatures - at least, she planned to do so. Little did she know Roarke would be stolen away from them later, perhaps to never return. Still, at that moment, everything seemed rather perfect. Nothing could go wrong now, right? All of them were happy and safe now. She giggled dreamily, remembering how complicated life had been before she had met Arturo, when she was snapped back to reality by a bone-thirsty little poofball of white.

'course. She answered with an approving nod. She had brought her own bone (the one Arturo had hid for her way back when) with her to their new home and saw nothing wrong with Roarke having some of his own. She lifted herself, carefully walked to Roarke to place a quick kiss upon her soft, downy head. B'etter get some f'r the rest o' us now. She said with a smile. Ya take tha' home yaself? Ya're a big boy, aft'r all.

She'd then depart from the spot they had run into each other, ready to hunt down some more critters for her family.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 03, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 03, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 07, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - June 17, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: your kiss is the jackal among the tombs - by Chusi - July 01, 2017, 08:50 AM