Neverwinter Forest crooked antlers
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
She closed the last swatch of distance between them with a burst, which the start of it all rendered him speechless and reeling when he felt the warmth of someone else. As unexpected as finding anyone familiar was, even her, he didn't consider this a bad turn of events.. strangely enough. He nosed his snout against her inky dark fur, uncertain, but there was hope in the gesture too. The possibility of that at all felt alien to him, and while his tail swayed, there remained a touch of hesitation--was this alright?

But he stayed stock still when she eased away from him and spoke, which was another surprise to him. His ears flicked forward towards her, and he tried to compose any modicum of himself he could find right now. "Oh.. y-yeah. I am," paired with a nervous laugh but his tail was still moving, just slower now. A lot else had changed since their first meeting, too. The dark Ostrega swallowed thickly. "I was in the middle of the field tryin' to hunt when it started pouring again.." he sighed, then stepped back to give his coat another tired shake. Most of what was left on him was just residual dampness by now. "I don't really know this place well, neither, and can't say I meant to end up here.. but it's okay," he straightened himself up, and he was glad he had. Silas knew it could be much worse than this--a familiar face even, despite not even knowing her name. He often felt in over his head with his undertaking of wandering and facing all of these sprawling unknowns, but in truth, he was coping in his own small ways.

Before speaking on, he stepped closer and reached to poke his snout against hers carefully. "Are you.. are you hungry..?" Because despite the running of his mouth, he suddenly remembered he was feeling this famished, and that was part of why he'd come here when the open valleys had failed him.
Messages In This Thread
crooked antlers - by Silas - May 29, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: crooked antlers - by Qilaq - June 12, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: crooked antlers - by Silas - June 14, 2017, 12:35 AM
RE: crooked antlers - by Qilaq - June 17, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: crooked antlers - by Silas - June 19, 2017, 01:48 AM
RE: crooked antlers - by Qilaq - June 21, 2017, 01:27 PM
RE: crooked antlers - by Silas - June 23, 2017, 02:29 AM
RE: crooked antlers - by Qilaq - June 30, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: crooked antlers - by Silas - July 05, 2017, 01:14 AM