Blackfeather Woods viva la vida
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
"Don't I dare!" Sheogorath snapped derisively, his mismatched eyes ablaze all of a sudden as he stared straight into Damien's eyes. He had had enough of this, he was running out of patience and he wanted what he wanted. He cared for nothing but his own skin (a thing Cicero didn't share as much) and to be insulted so brought him much anger. He knew he could have Damien if he tried, but he wanted him to experience it — didn't want him to be dulled away like Cicero'd done to Xan. He wanted him to feel it, to live it, the full shame he would feel. To manipulate someone was so much more pleasing when it was done by giving them terrible choices rather than drugging them up.

But Damien seemed determined, and so was Sheogorath. "You have betrayed me enough by refusing to lay by my side, by refusing what you know we both want." Eyes narrowed as he took another step forward threateningly. "There are two options to stop me from telling our sister and everyone you know about this — and that is to kill me or fuck me. Don't put this on me, you know it's your own decision and it will be your own fault what happens next." Sheogorath played on the bluff that Damien wouldn't actually come and rip off Sheo's head; he knew that he still held his brother's love too much for that to happen.
Messages In This Thread
viva la vida - by Cicero - May 30, 2017, 03:25 AM
RE: viva la vida - by Damien - May 30, 2017, 12:48 PM
RE: viva la vida - by Cicero - May 31, 2017, 06:07 AM
RE: viva la vida - by Damien - June 17, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: viva la vida - by Cicero - June 19, 2017, 03:06 AM
RE: viva la vida - by Damien - July 01, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: viva la vida - by Cicero - July 06, 2017, 09:39 AM