Mudminnow River Walk slow through the fire
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Leila nodded, a confirmation to the russet Medio. "I'm going to do what I can," she said, hope well involved in her chest. "I think I may have been found a bit late to the pregnancy. Hopefully I can establish a decent bond between then and now with the parents."

Minty gems fell to the side of the superior's face, a slight crease forming on her dainty face. He was marred with guilt it seemed, and whether he meant to portrait it or not, the red and brown lupine was illustrating it to her. Fully empathetic to all, the kind hearted girl responded after she heard all of his woes.

"Well, Horosk, I believe what you did wasn't your fault. You don't have anyone to blame, and that most certainly includes yourself. Family is family, and I've heard both your tale, and Cry's. Both of you point fingers, and as both of you are wrong, both of you are also right. "

Leila voiced understandingly to him, "Kelina is your sister, Horosk, and it is fully unfaulted your decision to not follow her. She lives her own life, and despite her casting harm to others, it is not your duty to 'put her down', as my brother so callously told me he told you. Only defend yourself, as it is not right to take life from those who have taken nothing from you."

Leila turned her own gaze to the water, her voice lowering its decible as she murmured another view to him. "I feel bad for Cry, as it is his mindset that keeps him from proper interaction. I am trying to slowly open him to the niceness, but he swears it does more harm than good. I have seen examples of it, yes, but it's just unfair to deny yourself joy simply because it has a chance to bring pain."

Returning to the subject, she added, "My brother is just doing what he's always done, it seems, and that's just preventing that hurt from hitting us, before it's too late. He means no harm, despite his demeanor."
Messages In This Thread
Walk slow through the fire - by Horosk - May 30, 2017, 08:11 AM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Leila - June 01, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Horosk - June 02, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Leila - June 02, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Horosk - June 02, 2017, 02:36 AM
RE: Walk slow through the fire - by Leila - June 02, 2017, 03:09 AM