Emberwood because we're all in this together
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I was so hurried to put that post in i forgot to thank you for making the thread! It was appreciated this whole time!

Every now and then she could feel a tail on her tongue before the slippery beast would swim away, its slimy scales proved difficult to get a hold of - with practice, maybe some day she could be an expert fisher and there would be no need for such awkward antics as today. 

Dip after dip she sunk her head into the water, with frustration slowly rising, even the most patient of individuals would get frustrated after a while of constant close calls, the young woman accidentally sniffed in water. The painful sting of water filling her nostrils caused an immediate jerk of her head to crane out from the water and snort, shaking her head while trying to regain her sense of smell. 

"Hey! Hey you! What're you doing?" The voice called out. With her recent encounter, the thought that she was once again too close to a pack's borders had her recoiling already, childishly fumbling around in the water while trying to keep her footing all the while searching for where the voice came from so she could dart in the opposite direction. Upon finding the individual, instead of running, she stood her ground - he didn't seem threatening, nor did his tone when she thought back to it. 

Fishing! I'm not very good as you can see, but fish are delicious if you can manage to snag one.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
because we're all in this together - by Gabe - May 30, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: because we're all in this together - by Reiko - May 30, 2017, 11:59 AM
RE: because we're all in this together - by Gabe - May 30, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: because we're all in this together - by Reiko - May 30, 2017, 06:33 PM