Otter Creek Blame it on my own sick pride
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

She remained unmoving as she stood there by the water, observing the stranger as he spoke - too much for her liking, if she were to be honest with herself. She had a tendency to do the same when it came to explaining her motives, but she had yet to be as bad as Nemesis. Nemesis had mastered the art of drawn-out sentences that ultimately went no where. It was one of the reasons her words had never truly hurt her. Nyx preferred Damien in all the possible ways. It was not my doing. I blame it on our false leader, or the mindless state of revenge that has overtaken nearly all of our members. She explained, not scared of revealing this information. Perhaps it would spark more hatred for Nemesis' doings, and that was always a plus.

I am a disowned daughter - it is in my nature to only protect my own. She replied, no bitterness caught in her accented voice. She did not mind being the only disowned daughter of the "famous" Nemesis, nor did she care she was not seen as a Blackfeather. She was something all her own, and Nemesis actions would come and bite her in her ugly ass again sooner or later.

What I think we are trying to make clear with our borders is something along the lines of "stay the fuck away from our home".
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
Blame it on my own sick pride - by Vengeance - May 30, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Blame it on my own sick pride - by Nocturnal - June 02, 2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Blame it on my own sick pride - by Vengeance - June 05, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: Blame it on my own sick pride - by Nocturnal - June 06, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Blame it on my own sick pride - by Vengeance - June 07, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: Blame it on my own sick pride - by Nocturnal - June 11, 2017, 06:04 AM