Cassiopeia's View you can dip your feet once in a little while
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
I can dig that. A Bearfish eating a cave! xDDD Jk, we'll go fun wiff leh Slade, then.

Loki reached the end of the rocky upscale, and he thumped on the warm grasses of the Wilds. He knew exactly what fun they could have! They could go meet-

Just as if the cream and ivory older wolf was trotting through his mind, Loki spun and stated with gleeful awe, "You were standing right in my brain! I was thinking I'd bring them up! Clever you, sweetie pooh~"

What was that? Black thing right behind him, escaping his eye? A toy! A set of circles he turned, makinghimself a fool as he chased his tail. Round and perfect circles, as he was temporarily distracted by the illusive thing! How dare it run from him! The mighty Loki!

"Die, DIe, diE-" he snarled at the fleeing object.
His burst of energy soon ran dry, and flopping with splayed legs on the grassy land, Loki panted out, "Family, good family, sweet family, kind family."

Once he caught a decent heft of air, Loki looked up to the gentle giant, with a wolfy grin.  "They are wolves, this time!" A cackle left him at his own inside joke, something disturbing in the jest that only he would find humorous this time. "There is a girl, beautiful, sweet and fair, a healer and midwife, eyes of dethawing spring, but she too has her dark sides. Give her a reason to defend someone or something with her life, and she turns into a savage! So soft, so savage~" A giggle left him after his introduction of Leila, then which he remembered of her other half. "But with her looms a darkness, both guardian angel and first son of Slade eyes of winter's apathy, but no trace of blood from his veins even says 'Slade'! He is her brother, and they look out for one another. tight, and will defend eachother until their dying breaths. Both trained by and loyal to Master Slade."

Loki animatedly tipped his head to the side, going down the list.  "Then there is he who was lulled in by companionship, a lonely man who claims he is never alone when he has himself. A strong and very disciplinary wolf, eyes of the most fertile of grass. Red wolf, he is, and defender of the angel girl he also chooses to be...but they in fact, are not related. Something more sleeps between he and her, but soon, it will awaken."

Loki righted his head and stood, making his way in the direction of the Phantom Hollows, already beginning on the next wolf. "Then there is Master Slade's second latest son, his heir so he's labled him, who's eyes resembled old blood. He too is a darker wolf, coated with the same void the first son and the Sire wear daily, but he hasn't earned his darkness, yet. He is still a sprout, yet to bloom and florish~"

The time the descriptions took, they had managed to make it to the fringes of the Phantom Hollows. He began on the last, saving the best for the final introduction. Step by step he took inside the fogging lands, and Loki began his bit on his own keeper.

"Then the head of them all is Master Slade, who swears he once led a life of success and victorious fear over others in his reign as the Alpha of The Nightmares. His wife, though, oh no, cheated on the decrepit soul, and was slaughtered with he who she did the dirty with...his own second in command. He was tortured though that infidelity, and had left his pack, and taken to making it to Teekon, where he's gathered the wolves for the next pack."
                            BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE. 
Messages In This Thread