Cassiopeia's View you can dip your feet once in a little while
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
He was not paying much attention as the woods darkened around them. Again he felt a gentle protest arise in him at the inclusion of his name on Loki's list. They had newly met, it seemed... a stretch. But harmless anyway. 

Not that he had much choice in the matter. Slade was upon them. Étoille turned, eyes falling on the massive figure. Immediately he was impressed. The man liked size, though he had met plenty who didn't use it properly. He hoped Slade was not one of them, or it would be a waste. It was not often he met one who's form bested his own tremendous scale. He did not read aggression on the other figure. 

Politely Étoille dipped his head. "He is fine," he said, his voice a rumble too. Loki was an oddity but a harmless one. "I am Étoille. Well met." And it was, if only because Étoille enjoyed the company of other large beasts.  "I am new to these lands," he continued after a pause, "Loki told me of your family." He did not normally speak so much. Étoille vastly preferred to be silent. But it seemed necessary to give a proper introduction. He glanced to the chimera, dimly curious of their dynamic. His interest was still non-commital, but this was promising.
Messages In This Thread